Tuesday 10 June 2014

Storm Warning

So, we're on the bus and the road is closed because there's a tornado heading our way!! Eek. After much panic though we got there in the end, although I spent the first 2 hours huddled under my poncho and hardly able to take my camera out for the pouring rain. Steve, like the all weather fisherman he is kindly gave away his poncho and sat next to me with water streaming down his glasses. What's a drop of rain to a carp man?





Nearly 2 hours late Sara Evans kicked the evening off, then Little Big Town took the stage by storm, literally, praising the die hard country fans for sticking it out. Totally fabulous performances followed from Darius Rucker, Florida Georgia Line and my own personal favourite Keith Urban (this is my blog Nicola so he's mine haha)

Apologies for the quality of these pictures, they got a little wet
Sara Evans

Little Big Town

Darius Rucker

Florida Georgia Line

Keith Urban
 
We finally made it home to bed at 2.30am.............that's almost getting up time for me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment